7.20.2010

The essentials

I just wanted to share with all of you some of my girl nerdness in my computer room:

The Computer

Yes, it's pink. Yup, I built it. But it packs a punch. If I remember the specs correctly..

GeForce GTX 260
500GB 7200 rpm
3GHz AMD Phenom II Quad-Core processor
 8 GB RAM (Though only 3.25 is recognized because I'm running Windows XP 32-bit)

The Xbox

Yeaaaah.. I bought the Final Fantasy XIII bundle. The game was a tad of a disappoint, not as much to me as it was to other people. That's another post though. I love the Xbox though, and the 260GB hard drive. Part of me wishes I had waited to buy my own Xbox (My husband has one that we've been sharing but it got to the point where we both wanted to play all the time) so I could have possibly had a chance at the new slim version. Oh well, I love my xbox and my faceplate.


The controller

Yes, yes, of course I had to have the pink controller. The picture is a little altered from my photography, so it sadly doesn't have the black analog sticks.





No comments:

Post a Comment